Wednesday 27 July 2011

TheReviewingRules

Hello!
So during the summer holidays I am always so bored, I have decided to write reviews on films I will watch. I don't want to being doing this wrong or disappointing my many fans :) so i've come up with a set of rules.
1. I will do at least 2 reviews a week, unless i go away on holiday (Come on lets be reasonable I won't be watching many films on holiday:)
2. Reviews must include a quick synopsis and something good and something bad about it.
3. Reviews must be done the next day after seeing a film, because sometimes when you leave the cinema you can get a bit to hyped up about a film and the next day be like pfft.
4. Reviews will not have any spoilers, but if you really want one then just message me :)
5. If the film is bad I WILL RANT.
Well then, i hope you like my reviews and follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment